Új privát üzeneted érkezett!

KépKépKépKépKépKépKépKépKép

Thanks! Bump!

Jim and Mary were both patients in a Mental Hospital. One day while they were walking by the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom. Mary promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the medical director became aware of Mary's heroic act he immediately reviewed her file and called her into his office. "Mary, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your senses. The bad news is Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom,he's dead."

Mary replied, "He didn't hang himself, I hung him up to dry."

------------The WOW gold Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy wow gold, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest gold here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft gold, powerleveling,wow leveling ,warcraft gold, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft gold,wow leveling,

Hozzászólás írásához be kell jelentkezned!

Vissza: Ismerjük meg egymást

Jegyzetfüzet: